March 7, 2022: Gear rental procedure :
- Please make sure your membership is up to date if you are planning on renting gear. You can check here (if you have or had a membership, then you have an account)
- Book a time slot
- Email the appropriate exec (the one running the office hour) with your list of desired equipment, if you’re renting. We may not be able to accomodate 100%, but it should speed things up if the exec can start prepping your gear beforehand.
- If you are returning gear and have no late fees to settle (simple drop off), no appointment required. Make it quick.
- For membership purchases and renewals, try to do so online to free up time slots for gear rentals
- Come to our office in the SSMU Building (Room 426) for your appointment
- Debit (preferred) and cash accepted. No credit cards please (but bring one for the security deposit).
- Wear a mask and follow all public health guidelines.
The MOC Office is at 3480 McTavish St, Montreal QC, H3A 1X9. Look for the big brutalist block with the Students’ Society of McGill University sign.
If you can’t make it to any of the posted Office Hours, email [email protected] and we’ll see what we can do!