Joining the McGill Students Outdoors Club means you can:
- rent gear from the club at very low rates
- go on organized club trips
- stay at the MOC house in the Laurentians for a reduced rate
- borrow from the club's extensive library
- participate in courses organized by the club
In addition, MOC members who are McGill Students automatically become members of the Alpine Club of Canada.
All MOC memberships are valid until August 31st.
To become a member, you have to fill in a membership form at one of the meetings or during office hours. It is Never Too Late to Join, but of course you get a better deal if you sign up early as all memberships expire on August 31.
During the summer, we offer 1/2 price memberships or the option to pay the full price and get a membership valid until August 31 of the following year.
The membership costs $20 for McGill students, $25 for everyone else.
Filling out a membership form does not automatically put you on our e-mail list. You have to sign-up to it on your own here.
You do not have to be a MOC member to sign-up to the e-mail list.