Joining the McGill Students Outdoors Club means you can:
- rent gear from the club at very low rates
- go on organized club trips
- stay at the MOC house in the Laurentians for a reduced rate
- borrow from the club's extensive library
- participate in courses organized by the club
In addition, MOC members who are McGill students with memberships active on October 15th automatically become members of the Montreal section of the Alpine Club of Canada. This means you can join in on their trips and stay at the Keene hut and climb at Montagne D'Argent for a reduced price!
All MOC memberships are valid for 365 days from the day you pay for it. It's never too late to join!
To become a member, come into the MOC office during an office hour.
The membership costs are $20 for McGill students, $25 for everyone else.
Filling out a membership form does not automatically put you on our e-mail list. You have to sign-up to it on your own here.
You do not have to be a MOC member to sign-up to the e-mail list.